Starting today (Monday, June 22), you can reserve books and DVD’s! Please read our flyer below for all the details. You will receive a phone call when your items are ready to be picked up from our covered walkway. Our pick up days for this first week of curbside are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3-5 pm. All items must be ordered in advance.
- To insure patrons are kept safe, we will be practicing health screening, twice a day disinfecting, wearing PPE, and quarantining of all books for 72 hours.
- We ask that you wear masks and practice social distancing on the walkway when you pick up your items.
- Delivery is available for patrons who are home bound. Just ask us!
Please be aware, patience is needed. All these important health and safety protocols slow us down considerably in our work. Additionally, there are three days of quarantine on all items so that books will be delayed in showing as returned or ready for pick up by at least three days. Finally, we are working with a huge back log of requests, returns and shelving. It will take us some time to get caught up. So please be patient as there will be delays in most everything.
Returns: our exterior book drop is open and we are processing returns.😍 We are checking the drop multiple times a day, so come ahead with your returns.
There are never late fines on Phoenicia items and no fines on items from other libraries until July 1. If you have a problem returning items or a problem with fines, just let us know and we will help you.
The building remains closed to the public. WiFi is available 24/7 on our walkway and if you park your car in front of our building.
Thank you so much!
Your Phoenicia Librarians
- Library Updates June 2020 – 2
- Library Updates June 2020 – 1
- Library Updates May 2020
- Library Updates April 2020
- Library Updates March 2020 – 2
- Library Updates March 2020